- Faculty can submit a book or document with a completed Copy & Scan Request Form for instructional or research purposes to the tray on the workspace counter in the main office.
- Office staff will complete all requests within a timely manner and return the scanned or copied item to the faculty member's mailbox.
- Consider using Printing Services for large jobs. Printing Services accepts online or inperson submissions at any copy center on campus.
- Graduate students are only allowed to make copy or scan requests of staff if they are instructing a course.
- Gradudate students can use the book scanner in the PoLab to prepare readings for courses that they are TAing.
- Graduate students are only allowed to make copies on the Canon printer for instructional purposes and if they are instructing or TAing a course. All other copy requests should be sent to the West Bank Copy Center, firstname.lastname@example.org.