Updates to this page are ongoing. This page is the primary source in the department to find updates and resources related to COVID-19.
If you're not sure which staff member to contact with a question, take a look at our staff responsibilities chart!
Fall 2020 Staff On-site Calendar
Department of Politcal Science
- Virtual Political Science Main Office
- Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. After entering the meeting, please allow a few minutes for a staff member to join you.
- Department On-Site Work Plan
- Plan is ongoing and subject to change as needed.
- Within this document you will find information on department member responsibilities, building access, the libraries, department spaces and offices, in-person courses, technology support, contract tracing, and more.
- Department Visit Sign-In/Sign-Out
- Complete this form each time you visit campus to help the department track visitors to the department to aid in contract tracing.
- Please complete form within 24 hours of visiting campus
- Department Forms
International Students and Scholars
- Academic Planning FAQ
- Political Science CLA Online Teaching Program
- Online Course Material Information
- Top Five Resources for Online, Asynchronous Teaching
- Top Five Resources for Online, Synchronous Teaching
- Workshop Schedule: LATIS, CEI, ATSS