Whether instructors or TAs are providing the make up exams to undergraduate students, these need to be proctored and in a space other than the Political Science Student Computer Lab.
Becky Mooney, Coordinator of Undergraduate Advising, will offer proctored make-up exams for final exams at the end of both Fall and Spring terms. Instructors should plan to alert Becky if a student needs to attend the make-up exam date and should remember to give Becky the make-up exam to administer.
For make-up exams:
- The POL Lab may no longer be used for undergraduate make-up exams. Exams may be proctored in any number of spaces in the department.
- Email Sara Flannery at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a space for the exam.
- See Policy on Make-up Work for Legitimate Absences.
- All exams should be proctored by an Instructor or TA of the course. If necessary, a staff member can step in for an emergency.
Make-up Exam Spaces:
- Instructor's office
- 736 Social Science (Efimenco)
- 1314 Social Science (Lippincott)
- 1450 Social Science (Lounge)