If you are not sure which staff member to contact with a question, take a look at our staff responsibilties chart!
The Technology Help service desk is your first point of contact when you need technical support for services such as University Internet accounts and passwords, campus network, internet, and telephone connections, email, Canvas, and other system-wide applications, software licenses, and PC and Mac problems.
To contact the Help Desk you can call, chat, email, or visit in person.
Department Technology Help
- Audio and Video Conference Calls
- Conference Room Technology
- Faculty and Staff Computer Replacement
- Technology Loaner Pool
- UMN-IT Communication & Conferencing Tools
- General Software Information
- This link contains information on VPN, WTS, Linux, and specific software on PoLab computers.
- NVivo is now available for FREE to faculty and graduate students through the University. If interested in setting NVivo up on your computer, please contact Sean Burns (email@example.com) for more information.
- Software Purchasing