Building Access Requests

All incoming faculty, students, staff, and lecturers should submit a Building Access Request within their first week on campus to receive access to the Social Sciences Building outside of standard business hours and on weekends. If you have recently lost previous building access, please submit a new Building Access Request.

UCard Information Needed:

U Card Information Needed