If you are not sure which staff member to contact with a question, take a look at our staff responsibilities chart!

Please note, as of June 2, 2023:

  • Reimbursements for expenses of 60 days old will now be denied.
  • Reimbursements and P-Card / T-Card expenses are now expected to be submitted within 30 days of being charged.
  • Travel expenses should be submitted within 30 days of being charged. Do not wait until your trip is finished to submit all the expenses together: submit conference registration, airfare, etc. right away.
  • Do not pay another person out of pocket: you will not be reimbursed. This includes RAs (graduate or undergraduate; international or domestic), guest speakers or lecturers, contractors, editors, copywriters, indexers, other employees at the University, etc. The University needs to pay individuals directly in order to ensure that tax regulations (national and state-by-state) are being followed.

Chrome River

  • Chrome River Job Aids can be found on your MyU > Key Links > U Travel / Chrome River > Job Aids


Professional Services



Tax Forms


Corey Dawson
Administrative Associate
1408 Social Sciences Building
Eric Gregor
[email protected]
656 Social Sciences Building