Whether instructors or TAs are providing the make-up exams to undergraduate students, these need to be proctored and in a space other than the Political Science Student Computer Lab (POLab). All exams should be proctored by an instructor or TA for the course. If needed, a staff member can step in for an emergency.
If an instructor or TA cannot proctor, Josie Kahlenbeck, Coordinator of Undergraduate Advising, can proctor make-up exams for final exams at the end of both fall and spring terms. The instructor would need to notify Josie Kahlenbeck at [email protected] well ahead of time and there is no guarantee the time will work. The instructor would need to provide Josie Kahlenbeck with the make-up exam to administer.
For make-up exams:
- Determine who will be proctoring the exam.
- Email Dax Schwartz [email protected] to schedule a space for the exam.
- Provide the exam and all necessary details to the person proctoring the exam, if needed.
- See Policy on Make-up Work for Legitimate Absences.
Make-up Exam Spaces:
- Instructor's office
- 736 Social Science (Efimenco)
- 1314 Social Science (Lippincott)
- 1450 Social Science (Lounge)