Contact our curriculum specialist with any questions you might have! They can guide you through each step of the process. All information for new courses or topics courses should be submitted to them, as well.
When proposing a new undergraduate course please submit courses one year before we plan to offer it. For example, for a course to be fully approved before registration begins for the Fall 2020 semester, it needs to have been submitted during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Information needed for a new undergraduate course
- Information needed for a new undergraduate topics course
- Information needed for a new graduate course
- Information needed for a new graduate topics course
- Liberal Education Course Proposal Guidelines
- Liberal Education FAQs
- Writing Intensive Courses